Friday, April 4, 2008
How to purchase?
You can place you order(s) via email j_tuining@yahoo.com Please state your:

  1. Name
  2. Contact number
  3. Item code
  4. Size
  5. Quantity
  6. Shipping address (optional)

Once I've received your order(s), I will check my stock and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you're staying in KK, you can save on shipping fees by collecting the items from me personally :)

Labels: ,

posted by Aunty J at 2:33 AM -

About Me
Name: Aunty J
Home:
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me:
Mom to two charming princes i.e Ethan (7/6/2007) & Elijah (10/3/2010) and wife to a wonderful hubby who loves to play football and watch football matches but have no favourite team... UPDATE: Hubs claimed that he is now an Arsenal fan...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
My Other Blog
Credits

 

I'm listed here:

 

 
image by velusariot from bigstockphoto.com