Monday, April 7, 2008
Payment
All payments are to be made before the goods are sent to you. Cash payment are most welcome but I do accept fund transfer to my Pay Pal (above RM100), CIMB Bank or Maybank accounts too. I will provide you my email address or account numbers once you have confirmed your order(s) :)

If you're residing outside of KK, there will be postage fees of RM8. However, if you're from KK, you're welcome to collect them personally from me (during weekends only). Hence, no charges :)

Labels:

posted by Aunty J at 12:38 AM -

About Me
Name: Aunty J
Home:
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me:
Mom to two charming princes i.e Ethan (7/6/2007) & Elijah (10/3/2010) and wife to a wonderful hubby who loves to play football and watch football matches but have no favourite team... UPDATE: Hubs claimed that he is now an Arsenal fan...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
My Other Blog
Credits

 

I'm listed here:

 

 
image by velusariot from bigstockphoto.com