Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Hello!!
Hi there :) I didn't plan to announce my new little adventure but without realising it, I forgotten to set this blog setting to "invisible" in my profile till I am ready to announce it. Anyway, some of my blog readers/ friends may have found my new blog site from my profile and hence mentioned about my new boutique for little people :) So before you start asking me questions, here it is, my new little adventure hehe..

These stocks have reached me, so should you want to place your order you may refer here. Payment matter, kindly refer here.

FYI, I'm giving special INTRO price for this month , if you buy 4 items or more, you're entitle to enjoy 5% discount.

If you're not in KK but within Malaysia, I'll waive your shipping charges (via registered mail) if your order is above RM200 :)

Labels:

posted by Aunty J at 10:31 PM -

About Me
Name: Aunty J
Home:
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me:
Mom to two charming princes i.e Ethan (7/6/2007) & Elijah (10/3/2010) and wife to a wonderful hubby who loves to play football and watch football matches but have no favourite team... UPDATE: Hubs claimed that he is now an Arsenal fan...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
My Other Blog
Credits

 

I'm listed here:

 

 
image by velusariot from bigstockphoto.com